引用本文:[点击复制]
[点击复制]
【打印本页】 【在线阅读全文】【下载PDF全文】 查看/发表评论下载PDF阅读器关闭

←前一篇|后一篇→

过刊浏览    高级检索

本文已被:浏览 498次   下载 773 本文二维码信息
码上扫一扫!
菲律宾蛤仔5个地理群体形态差异分析
祁剑飞,宁岳,巫旗生,郭香,郑雅友,曾志南,江泽贵
0
(福建省水产研究所、福建省海洋生物增养殖与高值化利用重点实验室,福建 厦门 361013)
摘要:
应用单因素方差分析、聚类分析、主成分分析和判别分析方法,对海州(HZ)、南浦(NP)、莱州(LZ)、莆田(PT)和汕尾(SW)等不同海域的5个菲律宾蛤仔(Ruditapes philippinarum)野生群体形态数据进行比较分析。单因素方差分析表明HZ群体在多个形态参数上与其它组差异显著;聚类分析显示HZ群体与其它组距离较大;主成分分析共提取2个主成分,贡献率为28.28%和20.77%,累计贡献率为49.05%,散布图表明HZ群体与其他组区分明显;建立了5个群体的判别函数,判别准确率P1和P2均为36.0%~80.0%,综合判别率为53.6%,HZ群体的判别率最高。以上结果说明HZ群体与其它4组形态差异显著。
关键词:  海洋生物学  菲律宾蛤仔  形态  聚类分析  主成分分析  判别分析
DOI:10.3969/J.ISSN.2095-4972.2020.02.005
基金项目:国家贝类产业技术体系资助项目(CARS-49);国家科技基础条件平台建设运行资助项目(2019DKA30470);福建省政府种业工程资助项目(2014S1477-9)
Morphological variations of 5 wild populations of Ruditapes philippinarum
QI Jian-fei,NING Yue,WU Qi-sheng,GUO Xiang,ZHENG Ya-you,ZENG Zhi-nan,JIANG Ze-gui
(Key Laboratory of Cultivation and Highvalue Utilization of Marine Organisms in Fujian Province,Fisheries Research Institute of Fujian, Xiamen 361013, China )
Abstract:
One-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA), cluster analysis, principal component analysis and multivariate discrimination analysis were used to study the morphological variations of wild populations of Manila clam Ruditapes philippinarum from 5 sea areas of Nanpu, Haizhou, Laizhou, Putian and Shanwei. One-way ANOVA showed that the clams of Haizhou group were significantly different from those of other groups in many morphological parameters. Cluster analysis indicated that the populations of Nanpu, Laizhou, Putian and Shanwei were morphologically similar except for Haizhou population. Principal component analysis showed that 2 principal components had contributory ratios of 28.28% and 20.77%, respectively, with a cumulative contributory ratio 49.05%. The scattering diagram showed that Haizhou group differed remarkably from other groups. The discriminant functions of 5 groups were established. As results the discriminant accuracy rate was 36.0%-80.0% (P1,P2), with a total of 53.6%, among which the discriminant accuracy rate of Haizhou group was the highest. To summarize, Haizhou group was morphologically significant different from the other four groups. This study can be helpful for germplasm resources protection and hybrid breeding of Ruditapes philippinarum
Key words:  marine biology  Ruditapes philippinarum  cluster analysis  principal component analysis  multivariate discrimination analysis

用微信扫一扫

用微信扫一扫